CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shrimp Skewers


I do love to cook for my husband so I'm trying my best to serve him a healthy and delicious meal.So far he love the food I cook and make me proud myself. One dish that he love most are the one I cooked lastnight for our dinner. Its really so simple and easy dish. I always watch Life Pinoy Style by Chef Ron Bilaro on TFC and that show help me alot to improve my cooking.


So heres the ingredients and cooking intructions in case you want to try this recipe.



1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional if you want them hot)
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 medium sized onion
1 lb. shrimp, (tails on)
2 tbsp. butter
Mix first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish. Marinate shrimp for one hour. Place on skewers and grill until pink and cooked through.


Happy Cooking

0 comments: